Saturday, December 21, 2013

Funny Thoughts For The Day Cost Nothing

And Add Happiness, Thus Attracting Abundance

We live in serious, stressful times. Funny thoughts for the day have the power to ease our troubles and make our lives more enjoyable. When we enjoy life more, we activate the Law of Abundance.

Looking at life through the lense of humor and laughter somehow makes challenges more endurable. Funny thoughts remind us that everything is OK. Sometimes a funny random thought spoken by a friend or co-worker is all you need to lighten up for the moment.

Funny thoughts for the day are like taking our minerals, vitamins, herbs: they boost our immune system and lighten us up. They change our vibration, they even open our hearts to remember to be grateful for all we have in this moment.

Following are a small sampling of Ashleigh Brilliant's funny thoughts for the day, from the book, I Feel Much Better Now That I'Ve Given Up Hope ...

"How can you call it unreasonable when all I want is my own way?"
---Ashleigh Brilliant

"Sometimes the attention I get is worth the pain I inflict on myself to get it."
---Ashleigh Brilliant

Life can be a worthwhile, interesting experience from beginning to end. Or, it can be like mine.
---Ashleigh Brilliant

In the continuing war between good and evil, those of us with any sense will remain neutral.
---Ashleigh Brilliant

Sometimes my mind is so uncomfortable, I wish I could go somewhere and take it off.
---Ashleigh Brilliant

"I've always been the opposite of a paranoid. I operate as if everyone is part of a plot to enhance my well being."
---Stan Dale, Fantasies Can Set You Free

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic with low self-esteem. I'm afraid that no-one is watching me!
---Author Unknown




Inspiration For More Funny Thoughts For The Day

A great source for daily humor is a daily funny thoughts calendar. Place it on your desk or dresser and get your dose of clever wit each day.

Ashleigh Brilliant and his wonderful books are another great source of quick, accessible humor. Each page of each book has what he calls pot shots.

Each pot shot is no more than seventeen words and is accompanied by a humorous graphic. If you need some good laughter, we highly recommend Ashleigh Brilliant's books.

He'll provide you with tons of daily funny thoughts.

Here are a few more of Ashleigh's books:

  •     I Have Abandoned My Search for Truth and Am Now Looking for a Good Fantasy
  •     I Try to Take One Day at a Time, but Sometimes Several Days Attack Me at Once
  •     All I Want Is a Warm Bed and a Kind Word and Unlimited Power: Even More Brilliant Thoughts
Funny thoughts for the day are meant to interrupt your regular patterns of thinking. It's been estimated that we have between 50,000 - 70,000 thoughts each day.

However, research reveals that most of these thoughts are repetitive, and are negative in nature.

A constant flood of unpleasant thoughts about ourselves, our lives, our crummy situations... We NEED funny thoughts!

If you have a source of funny random thoughts you think people would enjoy, please share it with us.

Wishing you much success in your quest for getting the results you want. We hope that our funny thoughts for the day have provided you with a chuckle or two and a bit of useful information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment