Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Seabiscuit Quote Page

Looking for a Seabiscuit quote? Here are some of our favorite quotes from the Seabiscuit movie.




George Woolf: I think it's better to break a man's leg than his heart.

Red Pollard: I was crippled for the rest of my life. I got better. He made me better. Hell! You made me better.

Red Pollard: That horse is as much mine as he is yours.

Red Pollard: I'm fine George. I don't need your help and I sure as shit don't need your charity. Leave me alone.

George Woolf: You know if you did more riding and less talking you might start winning some races.

Red Pollard: Middle-weight? I'll kill him. I'll knock his god-damn block off. He's chicken that's what it is. I mean middle-weight?

Marcela Howard: You know I play with this all the time too. No matter how hard I try I can't get that damn ball to stay in the hole. Just let him ride. Just let him do it.

Red Pollard: He just said it's possible. Well hell! Anything's possible. We've proved that already.

Tom Smith: You don't throw away a whole life just because he's banged up a little.

Charles Howard: The horse is too small, the jockey too big, the trainer too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference.

Red Pollard: Everybody thinks we found this broken-down horse and fixed him. But we didn't. He fixed us; every one of us. And I guess in a way we kinda fixed each other too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment