Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Patch Adams Quote Page

Looking for a Patch Adams quote? Here is the place to find a great quote from Patch Adams.




Hunter Patch Adams: And my report will read Idgara: I don't give a rat's ass.

Truman: I thought only I could repel women with that kind of raw efficiency.

Hunter Patch Adams: I'm really starting to love the back of your head.

Arthur Mendelson: You learn anything about proctology yet Patch? Good, take care of this asshole for me, will ya?

Hunter Patch Adams: You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person I'll guarantee you'll win.

Hunter Patch Adams: Yeah. I could do it. We both know you wouldn't stop me. Let's think about the logic. You create man, man suffers enormous amounts of pain, man dies. They say you rested on the seventh day, well maybe you should have spent that day on compassion.

Arthur Mendelson: You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem!

Hunter Patch Adams: We can head on down to the maternity ward. You know those chicks put out.

Arthur Mendelson: See what no one else sees. See what everyone chooses not to see. Out of fear, conformity or laziness. See the whole world anew each day!

Carim Fisher: Lesbian. Airhead. Ballbuster. Whichever one of these disgusts you the most, take your pick. Please spread the word: I'm not here to date. I'm not here to flirt. I'm here to study.

Hunter Patch Adams: I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities abide. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment