Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking for a quote from Serendipity?

If you want a great quote from Serendipity then don't miss this Serendipity quote page.




Dean: I'm telling you right now British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat you know. She probably looked like you know, Baby Spice now she could look like.

Eve: You know who plays golf? Guys who are too fat to play tennis... like this guy.

Dean: I hate to break up a good thing but we have half a dozen strippers waiting for us. We're late.

Sara: I first came in because of the name: Serendipity. It's one of my favorite words.

Jonathan: What if you're wrong? Huh? What if it's all in our hands and you just walk away? No names, no phone numbers, what do you think's gonna happen? Do you think good old fate is gonna deliver my information to your doorstep?

Sara: Well if that five dollar bill makes its way back into my hands, I'll be able to call you and when you hear my voice on the other end... then you'll believe in fate won't you?

Eve: Oh yeah well for a shrink-in-training you're a little bit crazy. I'll tell you that much.

Dean: You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?".

Bloomingdale's Salesman: No please, on the other side of the counter! You cannot come back here, this is for authorized personnel only, please stay on your side of the counter, thank you very much!

Sara: Well if we're meant to meet again we'll meet again. It's just not the right time now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment