Monday, May 20, 2013

Miss Congeniality Quote Page

Looking for a Miss Congeniality quote? Here is the place to find a hilarious quote from Miss Congeniality.


Miss Rhode Island: Once I stole a pair of red underwear from the department store. My mom wouldn't buy them for me. She said they were Satan's panties!

Gracie Hart: You think I'm gorgeous. You want to kiss me. You want to hug me. You want to love me. You want to hug me. You want to smooch me. You want to...

Gracie Hart: It's lite beer and she's gonna throw it up anyway.

Miss Rhode Island: That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Gracie Hart: I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night. I'm starved, AND I'm armed! Don't MESS with me!

Kathy Morningside: Of course he had a gun. This is Texas! Everybody has a gun. My florist has a gun!

Victor Melling: Smilers wear a crown, losers wear a frown.

Victor Melling: I'm sorry. What was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.

Miss New York: I just want to let all the lesbians out there know if I can make the top ten, so can you!

Gracie Hart: And if anyone, anyone tries to hurt one of my new friends, I would take them out. I would make them suffer so much that they'd wish they were never born. And if they ran, I would hunt them down. Thank you, Kathy.

Gracie Hart: I know I am going to miss the heels because they do something for my posture. And suddenly very aware and proud of my breasts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment