Monday, November 25, 2013

City Of Angels Quote Page

 Looking for a City of Angels quote? Here is a list of our favorite quotes from the City of Angels movie...




Ann: Never date a guy who knows more about your vagina than you do.

Susan: What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind on your face?

Maggie: Why do you wear the same clothes all the time? Why won't you give me your phone number? Are you married?

Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

Seth: Maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful, and your body weeps.

Maggie: No dying yet, Mr. Messenger. Not until you give me Seth's phone number

Maggie Rice: When they ask me what I liked best, I'll say it was you.

Seth: You should trust that. You don't trust it enough.

Maggie: Something happened in that room. I got this jolt that something bigger is out there. Something bigger than me, bigger than you. Does that sound crazy?

Seth: Some things are true whether you believe in them or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment