Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What is your favorite Van Wilder quote?

Here you will find our Van Wilder Quote page. Here is a collection of our favorite quotes from the movie.  

Van Wilder: Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.


Taj: Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred. But I hear "milk" and I think giant jugs. You see... I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving.  

Van Wilder: Are you stalking me? Because that would be super.  

Van Wilder: If he's here who is running hell?

Van Wilder: I'm flattered, I'd love for your piece to be on me.  

Taj: That's no bong. It's for my shlong.  

Van Wilder: All this time I thought I was more to you than just a flaccid story.  

Van Wilder: If Milty Mingleton can shove himself into that weenie bikini, then you don't need to be shy about making your donations to the swim team.  

Gwen: Well it's kinda hard to in 15 seconds.



Here are our Top 4 favorite quotes from the movie. Vote here for the best Van Wilder movie quote...  

  • Van Wilder: I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows.  
  • Van Wilder: Are you stalking me? Because that would be super.  
  • Van Wilder: Her name is Naomi. That's "I moan" backwards.  
  • Van Wilder: We'll be accepting donations in the form of cash, visa, and full frontal nudity.