Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Memorable Quote From the Notebook Page

Here is the place to find a memorable quote from the Notebook. The Notebook is a classic chick flick that is filled with great quotes. Here is a list we have compiled for those looking for a The Notebook love quote.

Our most memorable quote from The Notebook




Young Noah: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah

Young Allie: Maybe I was a bird in another life.

Noah: I am nothing special, just a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me this has always been enough.

Young Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.

Our second most memorable quote from The Notebook

Duke: That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.

Young Noah: Well that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate. Then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing.

Young Allie:
What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.

Young Allie: When I'm with Noah I feel like one person and when I'm with you I feel like a separate person.

Young Noah: You know I want to give you everything you want. But I can't. It's broken.

Young Allie: Go! No no. Just wait a minute, we're not really breaking up are we? Come on. This is just a fight we're having and tomorrow will be like it never happened right?

Noah: He wrote one letter a day for a year. 365 letters!

Anne: She is out fooling around with that boy until two o'clock in the morning and it has got to stop! I didn't spend seventeen years of my life raising a daughter and giving her everything, so she could throw it away on a summer romance!

Noah: Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

This ends our Memorable Quote From the Notebook Page