Thursday, November 28, 2013

City Slickers Quote Page

Looking for a City Slickers quote? Here is our list of our favorite quotes from the City Slickers movie...  



Mitch: Women need a reason for having sex, men just need a place.  

Ed Furillo: What did you use for protection, paper or plastic?  

Mitch: Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them dogies rollin', man my ass is swollen, Rawhide! Round em up, ride em in, get em up, get em dressed, comb their hair, brush their teeth, Rawhide! Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, slap my thighs... with a big wet strap of Rawhide!

 Steve Jessup: Yes! We're black and we're dentists. Let's not make an issue out of it.  

Phil Berquist: He's not home! It's his night to be with the other escaped Nazis!  

Clay Stone: I feel as happy as a puppy dog with two peters.  

Mitch: You know that's such a lovely image... "fuck her brains out." It ranks right up there with that other classic: "bang the shit out of her.  

Phil Berquist: I lost my wife, I lost my job, and I'm developing some kind of rash!

 Bonnie Rayburn: I need him to treat me right, and he needed to empty my bank account! Mitch: Excuse me el doctor! Hello? Don't sew anything up that's supposed to remain open ok?