Thursday, December 19, 2013

Austin Powers Movie Quote Page

Looking for an Austin Powers movie quote? Here is our list to those in search of a quote from Austin Powers.  



Austin Powers: She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride.  

Austin Powers: I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working.

Austin Powers: She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride.  

Dr. Evil: I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.  

Dr. Evil: All right guard, begin the unnecessarily slow-moving dipping mechanism.

Austin Powers: Name? Austin Danger Powers. Sex? Yes please!  

Austin Powers: No, this is me in a nutshell: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this bloody great big nutshell? What kind of shell has a nut like this?"

Austin Powers: That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly!  

Scott Evil: I hate you! I hate you! I wish I was never artificially created in a lab!  

Austin Powers: Well no offense, but if that is a woman it looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick!  

Austin Powers: I think you're shagedelic baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! You're shagadelic baby!  

Austin Powers: Pardon me for being rude. It was not me, it was my food. It just popped up to say hello, and now it's gone back down below