Monday, December 23, 2013

Clueless Movie Quote Page

Have you ever seen Clueless? If you have, you will surely enjoy seeing a great Clueless movie quote.


Cher: Miss Stoeger, I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for forty minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I've worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum.

Cher: Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.

Cher: Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.

Cher: Isn't my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972.

Cher: Dionne and her boyfriend Murray are in this dramatic relationship. I think they've seen that Ike and Tina Turner movie too many times.

Cher: D, when your allergies act up, take out your nose ring.

Tai: Why should I listen to you, anyway? You're a virgin who can't drive.

Cher: Dionne and I were both named after famous singers of the past, who now do infomercials.

Cher: Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.

Amber: Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose.

Mel: Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel, I doubt anybody would miss you.

Cher: Ugh. Skateboards. That's like so five years ago.

Cher: AS IF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment