Monday, April 15, 2013

If Something In Your Life Regularly Induces Bad Feelings, Then It's Time To Let Go Of It..

That's a common and well known fact isn't it? So, you Know What..

See, you guys and girls are getting so good at this, not to mention the fact that the title of the lesson is totally self explainatory, that I don't really need to say much more, do I?..

Oh alright then, you win.

The title of this lesson is total common sense when read "straight", and taken literally, isn't it? Of course, but obviously it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to make an effort to put things right, as much as you feel you can.

Before the cynics invent something else (apart from common sense??), I totally understand that to live in this world, we always have to get along to some degree with people and situations that we aren't always totally happy about right? But we are not children, so..

..Ahem!..

Thank you. As I was saying, there is tact and diplomacy involved too, because we all are brilliant, fantastic adults . Following on, this dictum can be applied to anything where the negative feeling induced is consistent and probably unresolvable.

Yet again, I must stress, that everyone has a different threshold to what they can handle in terms of "bad vibes" and generally negative emotions, but I would certainly draw the line at feeling physically ill because of unhappiness related to work, relationships, et al. In such a case, it would be time to change tack and start anew with perhaps a new job, and Find New Friends, etc.

I won't go into the ramifications of this, as yet again everyone is different , but I can say that I personally have gone through this, and it made me very ill before realizing how unhappy I was, after which I took the courage to change direction and start with a clean slate, so to speak.

So if it isn't you, but perhaps a loved one to whom this applies, then do what you can to help them be positively free of the situation. Perhaps they can learn a new skill, for example, to concentrate their energies on something else and not feel sad or negative? Or maybe they could do with a makeover?

As strange as it may seem, sometimes we find it hard to let go (which is common), because believe it or not we get used to the pain. Get used to joy and happiness instead, as it is your life and it's up to you what you ultimately want from it.

I mean, you wouldn't consistently do something that generates neither pleasure nor pain would you? After all, isn't that totally pointless??..


0 comments:

Post a Comment