Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mr Hollands Opus Quote Page

Here is the place to find a great Mr Hollands Opus quote. We have provided our absolute favorites from the Mr Hollands Opus movie.



Glenn Holland: Playing music is supposed to be fun. It's about heart. It's about feelings, moving people, and something beautiful, and it's not about notes on a page. I can teach you notes on a page. I can't teach you that other stuff.

Glenn Holland: Well congratulations Gene. You've been looking for a way to get rid of me for 30 years, and they finally gave you an excuse.

Principal Jacobs: A teacher has two jobs; fill young minds with knowledge, yes, but more important, give those minds a compass so that that knowledge doesn't go to waste.

Rowena Morgan: You love music and you made the kids love it with you.

Glenn Holland: Well I guess you can cut the arts as much as you want, Gene. Sooner or later, these kids aren't going to have anything to read or write about.

Vice Principal Gene Wolters: Rock n roll by its very nature leads to a breakdown in discipline.

Iris Holland: Why is everyone else's child more important than yours?

Louis Russ: Tubas are for fat guys with pimples.

Iris Holland: I don't know what he wants, I don't understand what he's trying to say. Don't you get it? You walk to school every day with all these children who are normal. I can't talk to my son! I don't know what he wants or what he thinks or what he feels. I can't tell him that I love him, I can't tell him who I am. I want to talk to my son! I don't care what it costs, I don't care what the stupid doctor says it's right or wrong. I want to talk to my son!

0 comments:

Post a Comment