Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Romantic Movie Quote Page


Do you love being touched by a great romantic movie quote? Take a look at a love movie quote from some of the best movies of all time.

Whether they're from an action movie or a chick flick, these quotes took our breathe away. So here they are. Hope you enjoy...




City Of Angels
Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

Dirty Dancing
Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Down To You
Imogen: That kiss belongs in a box, so I can show my grandkids one day.

Fool's Rush In
Alex Whitman: You are everything I never knew I always wanted.

Hitch
Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Never Been Kissed
Josie Geller: That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time.

Notebook, The
Young Noah: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah

Romeo and Juliet
Juliet: And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Runaway Bride
Ike Graham: I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life because I know in my heart you're the only one for me.

Shakespeare in Love
Viola De Lesseps: Yes, you were deceived, for I did not know how much I loved you.

Titanic
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go Jack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment