Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saw Movie Quote Page

Looking for a Saw movie quote? Here are you can find a great Saw quote from this twisted thriller.

Dr. Gordon: He doesn't want us to cut through our chains! He wants us to cut through our feet!

Adam: My name is Very Fucking Confused; what's your name?

Adam: I don't give a crap if you covered yourself in peanut butter and had a 15 hooker gang bang!

Adam: This is the most fun I've had without lubricant.

Adam: I went to bed in my shithole apartment and I woke up in an actual shithole.

John: Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.

John: Hello, Mr. Hindle. Or as they called you around the hospital: Zepp. I want you to make a choice. There's a slow-acting poison coursing through your system, which only I have the antidote for. Will you murder a mother and her child to save yourself?

Detective Tapp: You know, we arrested a dentist last week who liked to play with kids a bit too much.

John: Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more...Game Over!


0 comments:

Post a Comment