Sunday, November 24, 2013

The place to find the best Dumb and Dumber quote.

Dumb and Dumber is one of those rare movies that is full of great quotes. The Dumb and Dumber Quote page will give you the best of the best. Some quotes have even been awarded special awards. And here they are...

Romantic Statement Award

Lloyd: When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her.  

Dumb Statement Award

Lloyd: Mary. I desperately wanna make love to a school boy.  

Dumber Statement Award

Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?

Here are some Honorable Mentions that didn't receive any awards but are still pretty funny!

Harry: According to the map we've only gone 4 inches.

Lloyd: We usually don't pick up hitchhikers. But I'm gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!

Harry: Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life. Mary and I went skiing. We made a snowman. She touched my leg...

Lloyd: You know I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.

Lloyd: There's really nothing to worry about Mary. Statistically they say you're more likely to get killed on the way to the airport. You know, like in a head on crash or flying off a cliff or getting trapped under a gas truck! That's the worst! I have this cousin, well, I had this cousin...