Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Beautiful Mind Quote Page

Are you looking for an A Beautiful Mind Quote? We have compiled this list of our favorite quotes for those who want a quote from A Beautiful Mind.



Nash: I have respect for beer. I have respect for beer!

Nash: There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad that tie is.

Charles: There's no such thing as "for sure". That's the only sure thing I do know.

Nash: I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am, you're all the reasons I am.

Alicia: I need to believe, that something extraordinary is possible.

Alicia: I'm sorry, just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance.

Nash: I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible.

Charles: John, you watched a mugging. That's weird.

Dr. Rosen: Imagine if you suddenly learned that the people, the places, the moments most important to you were not gone, not dead, but worse, had never been. What kind of hell would that be?

Nash: Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupified, by you.