Friday, December 13, 2013

Bridget Joness Diary Movie Quotes

Here is our list of our favorite Bridget Joness Diary Movie quotes. Here they are...



Bridget: Wait a minute. Nice boys don't kiss like that.

Bridget: Thank you Daniel. That is very good to know. But if staying here means working within 10 yards of you frankly, I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's arse.

Mark Darcy: I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney and dresses like her mother.

Daniel Cleaver: OK, tell me more about practicing French kissing with the art girls at school.

Bridget: Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between her thighs. Dad, Hi.

Mark Darcy: I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet. I was unforgivably rude and wearing a reindeer jumper.

Pam Jones: I must say the sex is still quite surprising. Do you know just the other day I was just dozing off and I felt this huge...

Mr. Darcy: I like a woman with an arse you can park a bike in and balance a pint of beer on.

Tom: Well done Bridge, 4 hours of careful cooking and a feast of blue soup, omelette, and marmalade

Bridget: I've got to leave my job because I shagged my boss.