Monday, December 9, 2013

Romeo and Juliet Famous Quote Page

Looking for a Romeo and Juliet famous quote? Here is the place to find a romantic Romeo and Juliet movie quote.



Mercutio: If love be rough with you, be rough with love. Prick love for pricking and you beat love down.

Juliet: And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.

Tybalt: Romeo, the love I bear for the can afford no better term than this... thou art a villain.

Juliet: How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath? Is the news good or bad, answer to that.

Romeo: Has my heart loved 'till now? Forswear it sight! For I never saw a true beauty 'till this night.

Tybalt: Peace? I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.

Juliet: You kiss by the book.

Juliet: My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me that I must love a loathed enemy.

Juliet: O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I shall no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo: Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Romeo: But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun.