Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shrek Quote Page

Looking for a shrek quote? We have compiled this list for those in search of a quote from Shrek.




Donkey: You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.

Donkey: And then one time I ate some rotten berries. Man there were some strong gases eeking out of my butt that day.

Donkey: Please. I don't wanna go back there. You don't know what it's like to be considered a freak. Well maybe you do but that's why we gotta stick together. You gotta let me stay!

[about Snow White] The Mirror: Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy.

Donkey: Man, you gotta warn somebody before you crack one like that. My mouth was open and everything.

Shrek: I have helmet hair.

Donkey: Come on princess you're not that ugly. All right, you are ugly. But you're only like this at night. Shrek's ugly 24/7.

Donkey: Then you gotta gotta try a little tenderness! Chicks dig that romantic crap.

Lord Farquaad: Now really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you, but showing up uninvited to a wedding?

Shrek: No. I'm an ogre. You know... grab your torch and pitchfork. Doesn't that bother you?

Donkey:
Don't worry princess. I used to be afraid of the dark until... No wait. I'm still afraid of the dark!