Saturday, December 21, 2013

The place to find the best Anchorman Quote.

Anchorman is one of those rare movies that is full of great quotes. The Anchorman Quote page will give you the best of the best. Some quotes have even been awarded special awards. And here they are...



Bigheaded Award

Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to tell you this but I'm kind of a big deal.

Best Pick Up Line Award

Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna throw this out there; if you like it, take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

Honesty Award

News Employee: It smells like Bigfoot's dick!

Best thing to say when a woman walks in Award

Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003. Ohh, it's a deep burn! It's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm because I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over a thousand.

Now here is your chance. Vote for the best Anchorman movie quote.

Anchorman Quote Poll

  1.     Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotch. Scotch. Scotch. Down into my belly.
  2.     Brick: I'm sorry, Champ. I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.
  3.     Brick: I ate a big red candle.
  4.     Ron Burgundy: It's so hot... milk was a bad choice.
  5.     Veronica: Mr. Burgundy! You have a massive erection!
  6.     Brick: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Here are some Honorable Mentions that didn't receive any awards but are still pretty funny!

Brick: LOUD NOISES!

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.

Ron Burgundy: I'm proud of you fellas you all kept your head on a swivel and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment