Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Wedding Date Movie Quote Page

Here is the place to find a great The Wedding Date movie quote. We have compiled a list of a few of our favorite quotes from this romantic comedy.



Nick Mercer: I'm allergic to fabric softener, and I majored in comparative literature at Brown. I hate anchovies and I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met.

Kat Ellis: Nothing that a bottle of Jack and a straight razor won't fix.

Nick Mercer: I'd rather fight with you than make love to anybody else.

Nick Mercer: Close your eyes. Close your eyes. Close. Your. Eyes. You're safe. You can relax. I'm not going to kiss you. He's going to be so sorry he lost you. So stop worrying. Forget the past. Forget the pain. And remember what an incredible woman you are. You do that and he'll realize what he lost.

Nick Mercer: The hardest part of love isn't loving someone, but having the courage to let them love you back.