Saturday, December 14, 2013

Top Gun Movie Quote

Here is the place to find a great Top Gun movie quote. We have compiled this list of our favorite quotes this high flying movie.



Maverick: That's right! Ice... man. I am dangerous.

Maverick: Great, he's probably saying, "Holy shit, it's Maverick and Goose."

Goose: The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.

Maverick: I feel the need...the need for speed!

Stinger: And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

Wolfman: Thirty seconds. We went like this, he went like that. I said to Hollywood, "Where'd he go?" Hollywood says, "Where'd who go?"

Stinger: How's it feel to be on the front page of every newspaper in the english-speaking world, even though the other side denies the incident? Congratulations.

Charlie: That is right, but I held something back. I see some real genius in your flying Maverick, but I can't say that in there. I was afraid that everyone in the tax trailer would see right through me. And I just don't want anyone to know that I've fallen for you.