Friday, December 20, 2013

What is your favorite Mean Girls quote?

Here is our Mean Girls quote section. The following quotes have received special awards...  

Worst Quote Award  

Bethany Byrd: Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!  

Modesty Award  

Gretchen: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm so popular.  

Dumb Statement Award  

Karen: There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!  

Best Advice Award

Coach Carr: Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position. Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it ok. Promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers.



Now here is your chance. What is the overall best Mean Girls movie quote? Vote below.

  • Janis: I don't know, now that she's getting fatter she's got pretty big jugs.  
  • Regina: I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.  
  • Cady: Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus so that's not good.  
  • Karen: It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain.


Here are some Mean Girls quote Honorable Mentions that we had to include...  

Janis: That one there, that's Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.  

Regina: No! Do you know what everyone says about you behind your back? Hmm? They say that you're a home-schooled jungle freak that's a less hot version of me! Yeah, so don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy...  

Cady: I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man.  

Karen: Well, I'm kinda psychic. I have a fifth sense.  

Cady: Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.

Coach Carr: At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you WILL get Chlamydia and die.