Saturday, April 13, 2013

If You Can't Find 3 Reasons Why, It May Be Time To Stop

Before the cynics snipe and come out with sarcastic "oh, why am I alive?" type of questions, this does not apply to anyone's existence ok? We are alive because god intends us to be alive, and gave us life as a gift. So now that's out of the way, this is more or less an expansion of the previous idea, but with a number attached to it.

Sometimes we just stick around in endless "dead end" situations which usually generate no goodwill for either person(s) involved, just "sludge along" on a swamp of old resentments and some ill placed, unidentifiable "common goal".

You don't believe me? Ok, look carefully around you and take note of a situation where you feel people are just "going through the motions" for the sake of it..

Well done. I knew you'd find at least one example. For those who didn't, then I congratulate you on leading very blessed and peaceful lives, from the bottom of my heart..

Hey it's ok, you deserve it. However, I myself have been in situations in my life where I've thought "why am I still doing this? " and I've tried to keep it to 3 reasons because it may be too quick to let someone or something go for less, but again each to their own. Furthermore, if it is time to "stop" or say "goodbye", then be as graceful as possible about it..

How on earth is a fish on a bike graceful?? Anyway, for some people, saying the word "yes" is far too easy. As a result, such people usually have difficulty just to..



0 comments:

Post a Comment