Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What is your favorite Old School movie quote?

Here you will find our Old School Movie Quote page. Here is a collection of our favorite quotes from the movie. Some have even been honored with special awards...

Best Words of Encouragement Award

Beanie: Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man.

Best thing not to say at Couple's Therapy Award

Frank: I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

Honesty Award


Beanie: Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die.

Optimistic Statement Award


Mitch: Well, yes but Blue was really old. And I feel pretty confident when we get the autopsy back it'll say natural causes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment