Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is your favorite Dodgeball quote?

Here you will find our Dodgeball Quote page. If you haven't seen Dodgeball yet, it takes you through the life of easy-going Peter La Fleur whose local gym is highly in debt, and the only way to save it is by competing in a national dodgeball tournament. The film is loaded with laughs and we have even decided to give special awards to our favorite lines from the movie...  

Most Confused Award  

White Goodman: I know you. You know you. And I know you know that I know you.  

Most Disturbing Statement Award  

Patches: Come on! I've got better runs in my shorts!  

Motivational Statement Award  

Patches: There's a room full of guys and a lezbo counting on you!  

Obvious Statement Award  

Pepper Brooks: They're definitely not on the court, Cotton. Their absence is noticeable.



Now here is your chance. What is the overall favorite Dodgeball movie quote? Vote below.  
  • Patches: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.  
  • Kate Veatch: I'm fine. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  
  • Patches: It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there.  
  • White Goodman: That's pure floppycock! 

And here are some honorable mentions that didn't receive any special awards but couldn't be left out.  

Lance Armstrong: I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it.  

White Goodman: There's no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee, employer relationship. Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I've got some shackles in the back. I'm just kidding. But seriously... I've got them.