Tuesday, December 10, 2013

50 First Dates Quote Page

Looking for a 50 First Dates quote? Here you can find a great movie quote from 50 First Dates.




Henry: All right, I'm sorry. But this is like the 23rd time we've made out already and they're getting blue!

Ula: Sharks are like dogs, they only bite if you touch their private parts.

Henry: Don't forget to use a condom, or in your case, a Hefty bag.

Old Man: Are you staring at me or her? 'Cause you're starting to freak me out.

Lucy: Can I have one last first kiss?

Dr. Keats: Note the intense overreaction. That's the 'roids talking.

Dr. Keats: All I know about walruses is that out of all mammals they have the second largest penis. I have the first.

Video: April: Snoop quits weed May: Snoop back on weed

Lucy: There's nothing like a first kiss.

Ten Second Tom: Aren't you a little old to be... Hi I'm Tom!