Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bad Boys Quote Page

If you are looking for a Bad Boys quote then look no further. We have compiled a list of our favorite quotes from the movie.

Mike Lowrey: I don't know why you going home to your wife. You got shot in the leg, your dick probably don't even work.




Captain Howard: What did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.

Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.

Casper: Jesus. Could you use a smaller gun? You got blood on me again.

Marcus Burnett: You know I'm a better cop when I get some in the morning, I feel lighter on my feet.

Mike Lowrey: Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious

Marcus Burnett: What you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?

Mike Lowrey: Shut up, shut up Marcus. Slow-ass driver. Driving like a bitch.

Mike Lowrey: They should just bone and get that shit over with.

Captain Howard: He doesn't talk that way. Try to talk like him, like him! Try to talk sexy. Sexy, you don't talk sexy enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment