Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Down To You Quote Page

Here is a collection of our favorite Down To You quotes.



Monk Jablonski: It's not the meaning of life, Alfred, it's the feeling of life.

Imogen: Thank-you, cake is my world!

Eddie Hicks: Don't mess with these guns! Don't mess with 'em!

Al: You slept with a sixty year old?

Imogen: That kiss belongs in a box, so I can show my grandkids one day.

Al: I remember my first relationship, and it was something similar to theirs. Except Imogen never wore that much jewelry, and I wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes.

Monk Jablonski: I'm not good with open wounds. You were always my Lancelot, I was just never your king.

Imogen: I'd have to go with half empty too. Your greatest accomplishment since I last saw you?

Monk Jablonski: Look at that park down there! Just think of how many loves lost and found. How many first kisses kissed, how many Frisbees lost and just remember that is your park my friend and you've got your whole life to walk though it.

Al: I thought if I was immune to the shampoo, then I could get over her.