Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fools Rush In Quote Page

Here is the place where you will find your favorite Fools Rush In quote.



Great Grandma: It is not your faith that has betrayed you. It is your fear.

Isabel Fuentes: Love is a gift Alex, not an obligation.

Alex Whitman: Look this is the brass ring. I've worked my entire life for this kind of opportunity and I am not gonna throw it all away just because one night I put a five dollar ring on your finger in front of Elvis as a witness!

Alex Whitman: You are everything I never knew I always wanted.

Isabel Fuentes: Whatever you do, don't tell them I picked you up outside a restroom.

Isabel Fuentes: I pee really fast. I live with five brothers, three cousins and only one bathroom. Believe me! I can pee faster than anyone in the world.

Great Grandma: You will never know love unless you surrender to it.

Isabel Fuentes: I'm not going to kill myself stupid. But if you come any closer, I'll throw your ass over.

Great Grandma: How selfish you are. To presume you know better than love.

Tracey Burnham: Jeff hun, would you get us some ice? And while you're at it put some scotch in it.