Saturday, December 28, 2013

Oceans Twelve Quote Page

Looking for an Oceans Twelve quote? Here is a list of our favorite quotes from the Oceans Twelve movie.


Rusty Ryan: If you're gonna ask if you can ask me a question, give me time to respond. Unless you're asking rhetorically, in which case the answer is obvious... yes.

Rusty Ryan: Look it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Tess Ocean: You're doing recon work on our anniversary?

Danny Ocean: Do I look 50 to you?

Danny Ocean: You called his niece a whore.

Terry Benedict: Nothing is worth nothing.

Linus Caldwell: Protect your fake baby. Protect your fake baby!

Rusty Ryan: Oh! Oh he's mean. He's just mean spirited. All right how many espressos have you had?

Tess Ocean: There's water in the basement and the pilot light's out.

Danny Ocean: Yeah good idea. We all go to the cops and confess to the Bellagio robbery. That averages twenty years for grand larceny for each of us. Yeah that'd teach him.

Reuben Tishkoff: Well I gotta sit down on the toilet or else I'm gonna shit on your feet.

Linus Caldwell: Thanks. You ever notice that Tess looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment