Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Mummy Movie Page

Here you will find everything you need from The Mummy movie. Hope you enjoy.




Evelyn: Look, I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am.

Beni: It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.

Jonathan: Well everyone else we've bumped into has died. Why should you be any different?

Evelyn: You know nasty little fellows such as yourself always get their comeuppance.

Evelyn: You better think of something fast because if he turns me into a mummy you're the first one I'm coming after.

Rick: I only gamble with my life, never my money.

Rick: Rescue the damsel in distress, kill the bad guy, save the world.

Mr. Henderson: Get me a shot of bourbon and a glass of bourbon and a bourbon chaser.

Evelyn: The only thing that scares me Mr. O'Connell are your manners.

Beni: Prince Imhotep thanks you for your hospitality, and for your eyes, and for your tongue but I'm afraid more is needed.

Ardeth Bay: Thebes. City of the Living. Crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti the First. Home of Imhotep, Pharaoh's high priest, keeper of the dead. Birthplace of Anck Su Namun, Pharaoh's mistress. No other man was allowed to touch her. But for their love, they were willing to risk life itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment