Thursday, December 26, 2013

The New Guy Movie Page

Did you love The New Guy movie? Here is the place to find quotes and other things from The New Guy.




Luther: High school is a lot like prison: Bad food, high fences; the sex you want, you ain't getting, the sex you gettin', you don't want. I've seen terrible things.

Dizzy/Gil: Broke dick seems to be popular.

Luther: You know those moments when a man makes a decision that'll change his entire life and he steps up to become the hero he was meant to be? This ain't one of those moments.

Glen: I imagine God having an ass like that. Did that sound gay?

Luther: If you're gonna talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk. Otherwise you'll be lined in chalk.

Danielle: Carmen more cheer, less pole dance, 'kay? You don't want guys stuffing bills down your panties.

Dizzy: The point is, today nobody stuffed me in my locker or singed off my ass hair.

Glen: You have to do her and while you're doing her, think of me. OK that sounded gay.

Kirk: If anyone's lost a pair of balls we have found them. Wait, there's a name here. Dizzy Harrison, please pick your balls up and scrotum, that's balls and scrotum at counter 5.

Kirk: That is without doubt, the sluttiest girl I have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment