Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is your favorite Titanic movie quote?

Here you will find our Titanic Movie Quote page. You will see below our top ten favorite quotes from the movie. Here is our list...

10
Rose:
Oh mother shut up! Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.

9
Jack:
Which is why I'm not really looking forward to jumping in there after you. But like I said, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail and get me off the hook here.

8
Jack:
I love waking up in the morning not knowing where I'm gonna go or who I'm gonna meet. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am. On the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.

7
Ismay:
The press knows the size of Titanic. Now I want them to marvel at her speed too. We must give them something new to print. And the maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines

6
Cal Hockley:
It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship

5
Jack:
I don't know about you, but I intend on writing a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this.



Titanic Quote Page

Jack: I'm the king of the world!
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go Jack.
Rose: The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some. They're fascinating. It's like being inside a dream or something. There's truth but no logic.
Jack: That's the one good thing about Paris: there's a lot of girls willing to take their clothes off.

Want more from the Titanic Movie Quote page? Here is a few Honorable Mentions that we couldn't leave out...

Jack: Step up on the railing. Hold on, hold on. Keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?

Rose: I trust you.

Lewis Bodine: Incredible. There's Smith and he's standing there and he's got the iceberg warning in his hand, and he's ordering MORE SPEED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment