Thursday, January 2, 2014

Practical Magic Quote Page

Looking for a Practical Magic quote? This is the place for those who want a great Practical Magic movie quote.



Aunt Jet Owens: And this is what comes from dabbling; I mean you can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it.

Gillian Owens: What wouldn't I do for the right guy?

Aunt Frances Owens: My darling girl. When are you going to understand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!

Sally Owens: Sometimes I feel like theres a hole inside of me. An emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, theres a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing. I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man Gilly. Only that moon.

Sally Owens: Since when is being a slut a crime in this family?

Gillian Owens: Did you ever stick your arms out and spin and spin and spin? Well that's what love is like.

Kylie Owens: Mom I'm worried about Antonia. Did you know that she put on her mouse ears and drives around town, all liquored up naked?

Aunt Jet Owens: You see that couple here? Well, he's having an affair with the babysitter and she can eat a pound cake in under a minute.

Young Sally Owens: That's the point. The guy I dreamed of doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist I'll never die of a broken heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment