Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What is your favorite Dirty Dancing quote?

Here you will find our Dirty Dancing Quote page. You will see below our top ten favorite quotes from the movie. Here is our list...

10
Johnny Castle:
I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner, who's not only a terrific dancer; somebody who's taught me that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them; somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be.

9
Robbie Gould:
I didn't spend all summer long toasting bagels just to bail out some little chick who probably balled every guy in the place.

8
Johnny:
Yeah it takes a real saint to ask Daddy

7
Baby:
Oh, yes, as a matter of fact it is. We're supposed to do the show in two days, you won't show me the lift, I'm not sure of the turns I'm doing all this to save your ass when what I really want to do is drop you on it

6
Johnny:
You don't understand the way it is, I mean for somebody like me. Last month I'm eating Jujubes to keep alive, and this month women are stuffing diamonds in my pocket, I'm bouncing on shit and quick as that

5
Johnny:
just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me. We decided to let you vote between our Top 4.

What is the best quote from Dirty Dancing? You decide...

Penny: Oh come on ladies. God wouldn't have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake 'em.

Johnny: No, I mean the way he saved her. I mean, I could never do anything like that. That was something. The reason people treat me like I'm nothing is because I am nothing.

Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Johnny: Nobody puts Baby in a corner





Want more from the Dirty Dancing Quote page? Here is a few Honorable Mentions that we couldn't leave out...

Neil Kellerman: I have to say it. I'm known as the catch of the county.

Lisa Houseman: God, I'm so sick of this rain. Remind me never to take my honeymoon at Niagara Falls.

Penny: Go back to your playpen Baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment