Sunday, December 1, 2013

What is your favorite Zoolander movie quote?

The Zoolander Movie Quote Page shows you our top ten favorite quotes from the movie.

Here they are...

10  
Mugatu: Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

9  
Larry Zoolander: How? With your male modeling? Prancing around in your underwear with your weiner hanging out for everyone to see?

8  
Mugatu: Oh I'm sorry. Did my pin get in the way of your ass? Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building right now!

7  
Derek Zoolander: I think I'm getting the Black Lung Pop. It's not very well ventilated down there.

6  

Derek Zoolander: There was a moment last night when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen where I thought, "Wow! I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman."

5  

Hansel: You can dere-lick my balls cap-i-tan.



We decided to let you vote for the Top 4. Choose your favorite Zoolander quote...  

Mugatu: Todd! Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?  

Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?  

Derek Zoolander: What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?  

Derek Zoolander: Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it.